It has been a long time since I took a vacation and to say that I really needed this would be an understatement.
But true to form, I couldn’t relax during my time off and I needed to do something – but this was for me.
I got a lot of things off of my big TO DO list for the year:
– I got myself a dining room set (not that I use it all that much, but it is there)
– I have a dresser for clothes. Now I don’t have an excuse for living out of laundry baskets. (not to mention the mini road trip to Ikea!)
– My garage is clean, and my garbage bags were taken away. I have a lot more room.
– My power tool inventory increased with the addition of an 18v drill/driver and a 10″ compound miter saw.
– I scrubbed down the deck, gas grill, and new cover for the grill.
– I have REAL dishes (no more plastic plates)!
– Went to the Maumee Brew Pub for dinner
– I got my new iPod Touch
– New Linksys Router (draft n)
– I finally put the bunk beds together and cleaned up the spare bedroom. Not that there are any mattresses on them yet – but they are put together and out of the garage and closet.
It was a productive vacation. I’m going to clean up some paperwork today and scrubbed down the wood floors here before the end of day. Its another “home” day.
It was a fun week.