Random Thoughts > About Me
Random Things (updated 01.20.2014)
- What is your middle name?: Peter Thomas (Confirmation name)
- What was favourite subject at school?: Shop classes
- What is your favourite drink?: Rum and Coke
- What is your favourite song at the moment?: The Branches “To The Desert” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfj1DRvwt2Y
- What is your favourite food?: Mexican food, things wrapped in tortillas.
- What is the last thing you bought?: Connect the Dots Books
- Favourite book of all time?: The Art of War by Sun Tzu
- Favourite Colour?: Blue
- Do you have any pets?: Nope (but leaning towards getting a dog)
- Favourite Perfume?: n/a
- Favourite Holiday?: Memorial Day, it’s warmer and closest to my birthday
- Are you married?: No =/
- Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes, many times
- Do you speak any other language?: A little Spanish
- How many siblings do you have?: I am the oldest of 4, younger brother and two sisters
- What is your favourite shop?: I love the Target
- Favourite restaurant?: The jury is still out – there’s so many choices in Toledo.
- When was the last time you cried?: this past weekend
- Favourite Blog?: My own, Random Thoughts (www.kahunacommunications.com) – the writing is brilliant!
- Favourite Movie?: Tombstone, Ghostbusters, or Avengers
- Favourite TV show?: Currently Sherlock, but I also enjoy The Blacklist, Arrow, and Doctor Who.
- PC or Mac?: PC – Franken-built (various OS’s)
- What phone do you have?: Galaxy Nexus S
- How tall are you?: 6 foot 2 inches
- Can you cook?: Yes, I can cook meals pretty well, working on by grilling and baking skills.
3 RaNDom ThiNgS (updated 4.2010)
Three Names I go by
1. Kenny – nieces nephews and family members
Three Jobs I have had in my life
2. Retail Manager
3. Construction Assistant Project Manager 01-20-14
Three Places I have lived
Three TV Shows that I watch
1. Sherlock 01-20-14
2. The Blacklist 01-20-14
3. Dr. Who
Three places I have been
1. Chicago, IL
2. Buffalo, NY
3. El Paso, TX
People that e-mail me regularly
2. Katie 01-20-14
3. Amy 01-20-14
Three of my favorite foods
2. Cheese (will never change)*
3. Food served on Sticks
Things I am looking forward to
2. Tax Refund
3. Return to full-time employment (similar boat – different year =/)*
Just a little bit about me courtesy of a Facebook Survey:
1. I am afraid of clowns.
2. I once did open mic night at a comedy club in Cuyahoga Falls – and it was horrifically bad.
3. My mind is constantly spinning and I tend to drift off a lot during the day. A lot of people claim they can “see the gears spinning”.
4. I mock those that are closest to me.
5. I moved out to Toledo a couple years for work and bought a home. I lost the job but still have the home. I drive 100+ miles twice a week to work in Cleveland.
6. I have a degree in Marketing/Advertising from Akron U. but work in Construction Management.
7. I was on the Dean’s List my last two years of college.
8. I really want to be part of some radio, television, or internet show.
9. It upsets me that none of my family has visited me in Toledo since I moved out here.
10. I have over 2000 DVD titles – thank you BBV for starting my addiction.
11. Even though I haven’t worked there in over 5 years, my closest friends are from when I worked at Blockbuster.
12. I canceled cable tv a couple months ago and went with an digital converter box – and don’t miss the extra channels.
13. I built my own bed.
14. I used to write a comic book – even have illustrations and panels created. My friends were the main characters.
15. I love cheese, but cheese doesn’t love me.
16. I’m really into the 1950’s Tiki/Lounge Music genre.
17. I read a lot of reference books – just to read them.
18. I spent a couple weeks in El Paso years ago and loved eating Mexican food every night.
19. Not a big fan of Michigan (when the wind blows right…hate being downwind…)
20. I’m becoming an expert in online dating – and still wonder why people are posting pictures of themselves from 10 years ago. Like no one will ever find out…
21. I love my XM Radio.
22. My last couple of cars have all been black (Cavalier, Tracker, Blazer, and now Liberty)…
23. I can’t drink tequila anymore.
24. I am a registered minister with the Universal Life Church – which means I can officiate Weddings, Funerals, and Baptisms.
25. I have rolls of duct tape in every room of my house including the kitchen. That is weird.