This is an audio version of the Wikipedia Article:
Listening is a more natural way of learning, when compared to reading. Written
language only began at around 3200 BC, but spoken language has existed long ago.
Learning by listening is a great way to:
– increases imagination and understanding
– improves your listening skills
– improves your own spoken accent
– learn while on the move
– reduce eye strain
Now learn the vast amount of general knowledge available on Wikipedia through
audio (audio article). You could even learn subconsciously by playing the audio
while you are sleeping! If you are planning to listen a lot, you could try using
a bone conduction headphone, or a standard speaker instead of an earphone.
You can find other Wikipedia audio articles too at:
In case you don’t find one that you were looking for, put a comment.
This video uses Google TTS en-US-Standard-D voice.
Bánh xèo [ɓǎjŋ̟ sɛ̂w], literally “sizzling pancake”, named for the loud sizzling sound it makes when the rice batter is poured into the hot skillet is a Vietnamese savory fried pancake made of rice flour, water, turmeric powder. It is stuffed with individual preferences, and served vegetarian or with meat. Some common stuffings include: pork, shrimp, diced green onion, mung bean, and bean sprouts.
Bánh xèo is also served with lettuce, mint, Thai basil, and fish mint.The dish is also popular in Cambodian cuisine, where the dish is called បាញ់ឆែវ (most often transliterated as banh chao).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://kahunacommunications.com/du-lich/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Tour Phan Thiết, Bình Thuận – Part 3 | Trải nghiệm đồi cát Bàu Trắng cùng Winner X | Vi Turbo
- Sky36 Đà Nẵng – Sky bar cao nhất Việt Nam ● Du Lịch Đà Nẵng 2019 | Tuệ Lâm TV
- ⚡ Cẩn trọng | Quán bar bủa vây phố cổ Hội An
- Kỷ niệm 1 năm Bảo Tàng Thế Giới Cà Phê
- Khám phá Phan Thiết – Mũi Né – Đồi Cát Bay siêu tiết kiệm – TopTour 1900 636 712 – 0938 309 486